The Grandstream UCM6302 is a small to medium business class IP-PBX Phone System with room for 2 line PSTN/FXO capacity and ample VoIP telephone line trunk capacity. This SOHO (Small Office – Home Office) to medium size system has all features including remote worker IP Phone connection, PC and Mobile Cell Phone applications (GS Wave).
This is a full PBX Business Phone System which also includes features such as Auto Admin / IVR Menus, Voicemail, hunt/line groups, call queue and call center functions. All features are included with-out extra licensing costs or monthly fees associated like you would find in other third party Hosted Solutions.
- 2 FXO (analog telephone line ports).
- 2 FXS (analog extension ports).
- Supports up to 1000 users (SIP + 2 FXO), 50 SIP trunks, and up to 200 concurrent calls.
- Triple Gigabit RJ45 ports with integrated PoE+.
- Easy to use webGUI interface with access to all features and functions for system administrator.
- Individual user webGUI access for extension users to access personal settings, call recordings, faxes, etc.
- Zero configuration provisioning of Grandstream SIP endpoints.
- RemoteConnect and Mobile Device connection features
- Comprehensive network security protection using SRTP, TLS and HTTPS with hardware encryption accelerator, Fail2ban, Whitelist, Blacklist, alerts and more to protect against attacks.