This IP-PBX Phone System from Grandstream (UCM6304) is designed specifically for small business who need 4 analog lines (PSTN/FXO) capacity, 4 analog extension (FXS) with larger expansion trunk options for VoIP telephone lines. This SOHO (Small Office – Home Office) and medium sized business system has all features included at no extra license or monthly cost! This UCM 6304 offers one of the lowest TOC / Total Ownership costs on the market today.
With more and more businesses moving to VoIP (Voice-over-IP) telephone line service – this in house PBX System Model can handle the needs of most companies. It offers Video and Audio Conferencing for local and remote workers. SmallBusinessPhones.ca also now provides pre-ship Configuration Services, as well as Extended Warranty options.
- Auto-Attendants / IVR (Interactive Voice Response).
- Call Center Set-up + Call Reporting Functions.
- Live Built-in Auto/Manual Call Recording.
- CDR – Call Detail Records.
- Zero-Config provisioning (for IP Phone Extensions).
- Call Park/Orbit, Hold, Transfer, Follow-me,
- Time Mode Scheduling.
- Video Calling Capabilities.
- Automated System Back-ups.
- Web based PC and Mobile App based calling functions.
- Fax to email, and much more!